quote of the day...

...life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, its about dancing in the rain...

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

just a thought ...

Well today my mind was working overtime...and it's not that I have nothing to do but I was thinking that just maybe ... there might be a market in the area for my specially decorated cookies and scrumptious cupcakes!! Blaine just rolled his eyes ... little does he know he will be helping me out too....hehe

I have done some checking and it doesn't look like there is anything like this in the area. I love to make my jewelry, but this area is more flooded with a multitude of artists...and when it comes to treats everyone loves them from time to time...and they are especially nice to give as a gift!

An update on the weather here in paradise....no snow today, but rain...and as you can tell I was too busy to search for my styling duck boots to frolick in the puddles!

So as you can see I have had a very busy day, between this "idea" and jazzing up my blog, it has been an extremely fun day!

Want to leave a comment but not sure how? ... just click on "comments", beside "comment as", you will have to choose a profile, select "name/url", type just your name, nothing is needed in the "url" spot, click ok, click in the comment box, type message and then click on "post comment".

2 comments:

  1. I know if anyone can make a business go you could. Now have you thought about the hows and whys and wheres. I just want to take those cufpcakes and eat them.

    ReplyDelete