Went went to the afternoon matinee of "Mall Cop", it was more of a kids show, but still entertaining enough...I would give it 3 out of 5 kernels of corn....
Other than that, we just did some organizing and I made a list of groceries for tomorrow ...we are getting all stocked up for our company! I have some nice menu plans figured out....I just hope that they taste as good as they sound!
Here is a picture of the quilt that I am making all joined together...I put it on our bed so that I could figure out how much fabric I will need to add the border and binding and backing...the pattern name for the quilt is "Yellow Brick Road"...a very easy pattern. I also have a little project for mom and I to work on when they come...a table runner...mom's will be the earthy toned fabric, and mine is the yellow and blue's for our antique guest bedroom downstairs.
We managed to get our Web Cam up and running today and were able to talk to Keltie, Madison and Morgan, how nice that was to see them all....Zoie especially enjoyed hearing Keltie's voice...just wait until grandma and papa are here Wednesday night, she will be estatic to see someone that she knows again!
Well I am off to watch another entertaining episode of "Brother's & Sister's"...have a good week, stay warm and chat with you tomorrow....
Cheerio...

loved the pictures and the quilt. The runner sounds like a good project. When I come for that visit I would like to make one to for the dining room table.....
ReplyDelete