quote of the day...

...life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, its about dancing in the rain...

Monday, February 23, 2009

It's bonding time ....


I am heading back to Edmonton tomorrow to spend some much needed bonding time with my little girl, family and friends...I have not been back since mid-December and I am really looking forward to visiting....


One full day will be spent with Sherise at her school ...we have a special project for the kids to do...I made some sugar cookies in different shapes, butterflies, flowers, teddy bears and circles, and the kids will decorate them with fondant and colored icing and sprinkles....it will be great fun!


We also plan to go to a movie, and then on Saturday night have a special "Girls Only" night planned...a spa night in a sense...facials, pedicures, some wine, chick flicks, more wine, and a whole lot of fun! My sister, Norene has had a rough week and I need to give her a great big hug!


I am hoping to come back home to tulips poking their heads up through the soil!!!


See you in a week....keep smiling...






1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandra You are behind , nothing new to read miss it Love Mom

    ReplyDelete